Themes Experiment

Beside decided to write movie reviews here, I also change my blog's themes. Why? Off course to make it fit with the posts entry themes: movie, books, and music.

I decided to make "coffee shop" as my blog themes. Because I'm not expert in modify themes by using css, so I choose to use the available themes here in blogspot. The blog background is bookshelves, I modify some picture of coffee beans as header background, and voila, it almost done.

Hm, hm, so many error happens when I try to put 'read more' on my blog, but practise makes perfect and I dit it! Yeah, no more too long post in here*dance*

The final touch is to put music in here, so I make my playlist from mixpod. My number one choice is -off course- Falling in Love at the Coffee shop. Yeah, it' my favorite song that very-very fit with 'coffee shop' themes. But I also put my other favorite songs, Falling Slowly, CAn't Let Go, and Someday, which I love sooo much too.

Yeah, it's done for a while and I think it's enough now. The next target is write more reviews and post it regularly as long as I can :)

Wish me luck, Guys :D

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Magic of Ordinary Days (2005)