Finally, it's not Only a Past Dream

source
Dear my reader, long time no see.

So how's your day? I hope you have a nive day this weekend :)

For the first time, I wanna say that I'm really sorry for making you dissapointed everytime you come to this blog and found no update post since April 2013. Well, actually I'm more active on my book blog, but I also neglected it recently because of my real life activities. I know I know that there's always permitable reasons to abandon lots of my blog and it always happens everytime I go stuck on some matters, but hey, life isn't always about blogging, right? #dikeplakparablogger

Talk about real life activities, I want to tell you that two years ago, actually I've been invited to participate on K2H Fellowship Program on 2012 held by Governors Association of korea (GAOK), but unfortunately because of some reasons, I couldn't attend that program. Actually it didn't really dissapointed me because after that I got some private problems that turn my life upside down so I already forgot about it.

One year pass by, and suddenly on March 11, 2014, a staff from Coorporate Division of Surakarta City told me that Surakarta's invited again to participate in K2H Fellowship Program 2014. And because they already had my name, they recomended me to the Mayor. Whoa, I couldn't believe it. In a really really short time, I have to prepare anything, and one thing for sure is this time for real!

I already had my passport, but I have to do some medical check up and apply for the visa. I got my medical check up record in two days, then I sent the print out of the required documents to GAOK via air mail to apply visa from Korea. It's so dugeun-dugeun because the date of my departure to Korea's soo near! After I got my visa issuance number from Maria Kim who I always depend on, I've have to apply my visa on Korean Embassy nearby.

It became a little bit complicated when I have to go to Jakarta-where the Korean Embassy is located-after the long weekend holiday in Indonesia. The train's ticket form all classes are sold out! It dissapointed me because Solo-Jakarta only take 9 hours by train compare to the bus that took 12 hours! So I try to contact Raya bus agent, my favourite Solo-Jakarta bus agent so far. Fortunately I got the ticket, so I went to Jakarta by bus on Tuesday and arrived there on Wednesday.

The problem isn't finished yet. From the Terminal Gadung on East Jakarta, I have to reach Korean Embassy that located on Central Jakarta. I asked my friend who know the busway route so well to tell me how to get the Korean Embassy on the easiest way. Fortunately I can reach the Korean Embassy on time because of her instruction. Thank's Irma, you're really preman of Jakarta xD

I give my visa application to the officer, after some some misunderstanding the staff finally understand that I already got my visa issuance number from Korea. But still...I have to wait until April 10 to get my visa! OMG, it's so near with my departure plan! But it's the regulation from the embassy, so I have to wait again. *sigh*

On April 10, I call the Korean Embassy twice before I got information that my visa is finally signed by them. Fyuh, that's great. But the problem's, how could I get the visa on time before I go to Korea? Actually I already asked my cousin to send it for me by air mail, but my friend worried about it. She suggested me to gave my visa to her friend through my cousin who took the visa for me.

On April 13, I finally got my visa. Yay! #dance2 Btw, on the same day I met my friends from Blogger Buku Indonesia (BBI) branch Solo and we celebrated BBI's 3rd Birthday. On that event, beside made some wish to our community to grow bigger and stronger, I also said my farewell to them and hopefully we'll meet again on next 6 months.
Missing you already, Guys :)
And two days later, I finally finished my always last minutes packing and fly to Korea. Although it's a little bit hard to leave my parents and my younger sister, but everything's are ready to be done. Alhamdulillah, it's almost 1 month I stayed in Korea and beside the language barrier, I enjoy it :)
My beloved family :)
Next, I'll tell about my 10 Days story in Seoul, South Korea. See you soon :)

P.S.: This post is made after my very first Skype-ing with my best friend & my younger sister :)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Magic of Ordinary Days (2005)