MUSE

The Muses in Greek mythology, poetry, and literature are the goddesses or spirits who inspire the creation of literature and the arts. They were considered the source of the knowledge, related orally for centuries in the ancient culture, that was contained in poetic lyrics and myths.

source: wikipedia


I used to write stories in my elementary school and even make a plan to write novels that will be publised someday in the future.
I used to sketch a lot of hand draws and even trying to digitalized them in PS.
Even though I'm not such a great artist but I have sense of art that really cheer my life up.
But it was long-long time ago.

Right now my life is stuck.
I lost my passion to write a story and draw some good art.

I don't now why and when it really happened?
Maybe it becuase of my hectic work days that eat my creative life slowly.
Or maybe it because I'm so lazy using my spare time to do my a lot of hobbies.
Well, I don't know.

I just doing a flat life everday, make me so bore with it.
I don't have enough time to jump into my creative world right now.
And I don't know where to find my passion and inspiration to create the great works.

All I know that my time is running out and I can't still find my muse...

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Magic of Ordinary Days (2005)